For the majority of students, choosing to pursue an MBA at Michigan Ross means leaving home and moving to Ann Arbor for at least two years. But, what is that really like? Are there even any fun things to do in Michigan?
Jamell Culler is joined by fellow Ross MBA students Ivan Aragon, Sabaina Kamara, and Gaurav Dhir to discuss their experiences in Ann Arbor. They came to Ross from different parts of the U.S. (and the world), but can all agree on one thing: Ann Arbor is a great city.
Ok, two things. 1) Ann Arbor is a great city and 2) the cold isn’t that bad!
Links from this episode: Ivan, the Salsa Dancer, on Insta: @TheSalsaDancer
Exploring Ann Arbor blog series: https://michiganross.umich.edu/student-voices-blog/exploring-ann-arbor
Business Beyond Usual is brought to you by the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan.
- Episode Host: Jamell Culler
- Guests: Sabaina Kamara, Gaurav Dhir, Ivan Aragon
- Executive Producers: Sheela Lal, Marjace Miles, Christopher Ankney, and for this episode: Jamell Culler
- Producers: Charlie Grant, Adam Fasher, Leslie Chang, Andres Fuentes-Afflick, Dillon Cory, Jason Rock, and Stephanie Simpson
- Audio Engineer: Jonah Brockman
Copyright 2019 - University of Michigan