Blockchain. Brand Management. Machine Learning. Marketing. AI. Supply Chain. Predictive Analytics. Finance. Growth Strategy.
With so many business functions mixed with industry crossovers, it’s hard to nail down exactly what a career in tech for MBA graduates looks like. If you think about it hard enough, it begs the question: “Does Tech Even Know What Tech Is?”
In this episode, we break it down. Leslie Chang and Adam Fasher gather a few tech-focused classmates to discuss how to identify which tech career might be right for you, how to prepare for interviews at various tech companies, and just what the heck is a “tech” career anyway.
Business Beyond Usual is brought to you by the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan.
- Episode Hosts: Leslie Chang and Adam Fasher
- Guests: Rajiv Khattar, Taylor Mattson
- Executive Producers: Sheela Lal, Marjace Miles, Christopher Ankney, and for this episode: Leslie Chang and Adam Fasher
- Producers: Charlie Grant, Andres Fuentes-Afflick, Dillon Cory, Jason Rock, and Stephanie Simpson
- Audio Engineer: Jonah Brockman
Copyright 2019 - University of Michigan