Strap in, this is a wild one. In this episode, Marjace visits the offices of two Michigan Ross professors to talk about everything from marketing research and rebuilding old cars from scratch to algorithmically finding lead pipes in Flint, Michigan, and fronting a band with the craziest name you’ve ever heard.
You hear from a lot of students on this show about their experience and what it’s like to be in an MBA program. But you don’t hear a lot from the professors who make the educational part of the MBA experience so dynamic.
There are a lot of talented, respected, world-renowned professors at Michigan Ross. But what do they do in their free time? Turns out, quite a bit.
Questions or comments? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links from this episode:
Business Beyond Usual is brought to you by the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan.
- Episode Host: Marjace Miles
- Guests: John Branch and Jerry Davis
- Executive Producers: Sheela Lal, Marjace Miles, Christopher Ankney
- Producers: Leslie Chang, Adam Fasher, Charlie Grant, Andres Fuentes-Afflick, Dillon Cory, Jason Rock, and Stephanie Simpson
- Audio Engineer: Jonah Brockman
Copyright 2019 - University of Michigan